Creative Brand Strategy - Project 2B

 

14/9/2020 - 2/11/2020 (Week 4 - 10)
Chan Qian Hui 0334447
Creative Brand Strategy
Project 2B


Instruction



Project 2B

For project 2, it is separated into 2 sections:

Project 2A : Ideation
Project 2B : Creative Brief


For Project 2B, we were tasked to propose our event details, such as the brand name, brand story, brand values, and what the event features. We were also required to look at potential event locations and what our nearest competitors are doing. The project helps us in building a solid foundation for our event so it is executable in the real industry. 

For my project, I mainly referred to Artbox Malaysia since the event structure and features are pretty similar to what I'm working on. It is also a very successful event so I decided to research about it and see what are the good points that I can learn from.

Below is my final presentation slides :

Comments

Popular Posts