Creative Brand Strategy - Project 2A

 

14/9/2020 - 2/11/2020 (Week 4 - 10)
Chan Qian Hui 0334447
Creative Brand Strategy
Project 2A

Instruction



Project 2A

For project 2, it is separated into 2 sections:
Project 2A : Ideation
Project 2B : Creatiive Brief

For Project 2A requires us to collect ideation/moodboards for our choice of event. We need to gather data relevant our event which would help us to visualize and design our event look and feel. The data will then be transferred into our design execution in the following project.

I am planning to redesign for a retro event, so for my moodboard I looked for retro culture elements such as retro fashion, music, films, and many other design samples that would assist in my ideation.

Below is my presentation slides (including 80 images moodboard):

Comments

Popular Posts