Creative Brand Strategy - Project 1A

24/8/2020 - 7/9/2020 (Week 1 - Week 3)
Chan Qian Hui 0334447
Creative Brand Strategy
Project 1A - Event Case Study

INSTRUCTION



PROJECT 1A

For our Project 1A, we were tasked to conduct a case study for a brand campaign or event. There are a 9 criterias that we were required to find out from the specific event or campaign. 
1. Brand Story
2. Tone of Voice
3. Brand Values
4. Vision & Mission
5. Target Audience
6. Purpose
7. Positioning
8. Execution
9. Brand Experience

Research
The event which I chose was Comic Fiesta. I chose this event because I have attended the event before therefore I am more familiar with the event.

Presentation Slides



FEEDBACK

Week 1:
For the test run, Mr Mike said it was a good job for test run but I need to ensure that the positioning should follow the sample diagram shown and compare the existing competitors.

Week 2:
No class due to public holiday

Week 3: 
Mr Mike mentioned that he was able to tell that I was very passionate and understood about the event well. It was complete and extensive as well for the research I did for the event.

REFLECTION

Comments

Popular Posts